[RCU] Duplicated user entries when upgrading

Valley Man valleytheman at yahoo.com.br
Fri Oct 1 15:38:49 CEST 2010

Good day,

Two  days ago i have upgraded roundcube 1.3.1 to 1.4.1 version following the instructions at "UPGRADING" guide.

After that, some random users are complaining about losing information such as contacts and signatures.

Taking a look at the database (at "users" table), i noticed that this users now have a duplicate entry (with two IDs) and all information at tables like identities and contacts are pointing to the older user_id.

I would like to know if this behavior was seen by any other person. I was also thinking if the deletion of the new user entry could solve the problem in this cases.

Thanks in advance.