[RCU] Duplicated user entries when upgrading

Valley Man valleytheman at yahoo.com.br
Fri Oct 1 22:29:40 CEST 2010

Just as a complement, it seems that duplication continues happening as users log on after update. I took a little look and saw that new entries was adder to users just 10 minutes  ago, all the usernames already exist at the database with lower ids.

It seems that monday i will have a lot of users trying to kill me... lol

see u later.

>> You mean 0.3.1 to 0.4.1?
Yes.

No, users only need their login without the @domain

No, the only difference i noticed was the language, in some cases it was pt_BR at one ocurrence and pt_br on another.

Yes it is.

Thanks!