[RCU] Update to 0.4.1 released

Ryan Horrisberger rhorrisb at ssc.wisc.edu
Mon Oct 4 16:01:47 CEST 2010

The 'auto-complete off' is easy to disable, this will allow the username to auto-fill if you have it enabled in your browser.

I made this edit:      RC/skins/default/templates/login.html

CHANGE
<roundcube:object name="loginform" form="form" autocomplete="off" />
<roundcube:object name="loginform" form="form" autocomplete="on" />

--ryan