[RCU] Roundcubemail very slow since upgrade to 4.0

Eggert eggert at eehmke.de
Mon Oct 4 19:50:05 CEST 2010

 Hello,

 I run roundcubemail quite some time on my server with Dovecot 1.2.11
 IMAP on the same server and had no problems. Since the upgrade to 4.0
 (4.0.1 did not make a difference) the reaction times are awful slow,
 about 5 seconds to display the message list or to open the editor.
 Installing imapproxy did not help either, and was not installed with 0.3
 stable. I like the new features, but if this not a bug or
 misconfiguration, I will revert to 0.3. What can I do to isolate the
 reason?
 Eggert