[RCU] password Plugin

fakessh at fakessh.eu fakessh at fakessh.eu
Fri Oct 15 17:52:05 CEST 2010

Le 15.10.2010 07:45, Hiren V. Majithiya a écrit :
>  Dear All,
> I have just started roundcubemail on CentOS 5.5 with all the
> prerequisites of RoundCube Mail.
> I have configured password change plug-in to work with poppassd.
>
> Now after correct configuration, when I try to change the password, it
> changes the password but gives me an error message "Could not save new
> password"
>
> Please help.

> BT/e81cb6e8

hello A.L.E.C

 you know me, I had already worry about the plugin does not work
 I install the plugin on my password roundcubemail more poppasswd more
open the firewall and am having the same error as my running mate. ie it
does not work at least in CentOS

nb : <anonymous>

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/7w/CfFzpUUG/signature.asc