[RCU] password Plugin

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Fri Oct 15 18:05:40 CEST 2010

On 15.10.2010 17:52, fakessh at fakessh.eu wrote:

>> Now after correct configuration, when I try to change the password, it
>> changes the password but gives me an error message "Could not save new
>> password"

>  you know me, I had already worry about the plugin does not work
>  I install the plugin on my password roundcubemail more poppasswd more
> open the firewall and am having the same error as my running mate. ie it
> does not work at least in CentOS

So we need to debug file plugins/password/drivers/poppassd.php

Find:

else {
      $poppassd->writeLine("newpass ". $passwd);
      $result = $poppassd->readLine();
      $poppassd->disconnect();
      if (!preg_match('/^2\d\d/', $result))
          return format_error_result(PASSWORD_ERROR, $result);
      else
          return PASSWORD_SUCCESS;
}

and add line:

print_r($result);

before:

$poppassd->disconnect();

BTW, I think this code needs small improvement, last if statement should
looks like this:

if (preg_match('/^2\d\d/', $result))
    return PASSWORD_SUCCESS;
else
    return format_error_result(PASSWORD_ERROR, $result);

Roundcube Webmail Developer http://roundcube.net