[RCU] password Plugin

fakessh at fakessh.eu fakessh at fakessh.eu
Fri Oct 15 19:07:53 CEST 2010

Le 15.10.2010 18:05, A.L.E.C a écrit :
> On 15.10.2010 17:52, fakessh at fakessh.eu wrote:
>
>>> Now after correct configuration, when I try to change the password, it
>>> changes the password but gives me an error message "Could not save new
>>> password"
>
>>  you know me, I had already worry about the plugin does not work
>>  I install the plugin on my password roundcubemail more poppasswd more
>> open the firewall and am having the same error as my running mate. ie it
>> does not work at least in CentOS
>
> So we need to debug file plugins/password/drivers/poppassd.php
>
> Find:
>
> else {
>       $poppassd->writeLine("newpass ". $passwd);
>       $result = $poppassd->readLine();
>       $poppassd->disconnect();
>       if (!preg_match('/^2\d\d/', $result))
>           return format_error_result(PASSWORD_ERROR, $result);
>       else
>           return PASSWORD_SUCCESS;
> }
>
> and add line:
>
> print_r($result);
>
> before:
>
> $poppassd->disconnect();
>

> BTW, I think this code needs small improvement, last if statement should
> looks like this:
>
> if (preg_match('/^2\d\d/', $result))
>     return PASSWORD_SUCCESS;
> else
>     return format_error_result(PASSWORD_ERROR, $result);

so , many fatal error

I just tried the various plugins, I quote: pam poppassd chpasswd.
failure on impossible to register the new name.
what code cites that I work on the stable branch and I do not own this
example

[root at r***** ~]# grep $poppassd->disconnect*
/home/roundcubebeta/www/plugins/password/drivers/poppassd.php
[root at r****** ~]#
whell voila the code does not seem to work

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/3U/mm9pBQxj/signature.asc
 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---