[RCU] sending mail fails after upgrade from 0.3.1 to 0.4.2

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Fri Oct 22 07:14:47 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have done the upgrade to version 0.4.2 on an existing 0.3.1 installation.

It seems I fixed most of the issues on this Centos 5 server by
installing a lot of php-pear packages.

But I thought I had this covered with the proper package but it seems
email handling still fails with the following error in the log:

roundcube: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method
Mail_mime::getHTMLBody() in
/var/www/html/roundcubemail/program/steps/mail/sendmail.inc on line 109

I'm currently using centos 5 on the server with all the normal upgraes
and use PHP from the Utterramblings repository.

I must be missing something obviously but I just fail to see what this
time. So I open to suggestions.

php-pear.noarch
                                1:1.9.1-1.jason.1
                                                  installed