[RCU] How to decrease check-recent interval

Erik Torlen erik.torlen at apicasystem.com
Fri Aug 5 11:01:56 CEST 2011

Hi,

I want to decrease the check-recent interval to 10s. I have looked around in the config file and set the following values:

//sec
$rcmail_config['keep_alive'] = 12;
//min
$rcmail_config['session_lifetime'] = 10;
//sec
$rcmail_config['min_keep_alive'] = 10;

I also understood that the users preferences override these settings in the configfile so I changed the following as well.
In programs/steps/settings/save_prefs.inc:

     'keep_alive'           => isset($_POST['_keep_alive']) ? intval($_POST['_keep_alive'])*10 : $CONFIG['keep_alive'],

Changing 60 to 10 would, in my opinion, let me choose between 10, 30 och 50 seconds interval for check recent
(Because the select-list in the gui has 3 values: 1,3 and 5).

But this doesn't work for me. It still checks every 1min, even after restart of apache2.

Is there anywhere else I need to change to get my desired interval?

Kind Regards
Erik