[RCU] [RCD] Security update 0.5.4 is out

Arne Berglund aberglund at lesd.k12.or.us
Fri Aug 12 23:47:57 CEST 2011

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 23:30:58 +0200, Cor Bosman wrote:
> The function rcube_label_exists() is used in 0.5.4, while it doesn't
> exist. It only exists in 0.6. This causes problems in certain parts
> of
> roundcube. I see a blank page when I logout for instance.
>
> Cor

OK, I see that now as well. In fact, it doesn't kill the session when
that blank page appears. Hitting the Back button or re-typing the URL
takes you right back to the session. Not good. I guess this is why I
don't update my production instance w/o testing...

--
Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services