[RCU] Security update 0.5.4 is out

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Sat Aug 13 11:23:47 CEST 2011

Hello again

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience but the 0.5.4 package which we
have published yesterday was incomplete and some of your already found
out. The packages are now updated so please go and re-download it
again. Make sure that the checksum od the downloaded file is
a4a401b87a89eabd5e113d9e2fe2ea84 (MD5) or
d3f4155edf9ef276a948d7b004a7be8890524a54 (SHA1).

Again, I'm very sorry for that! Will test better when releasing.

Best regards,
Thomas