[RCU] Problem Importing Contacts from Google

Keith Schonrock III keith at schonrock.com
Tue Aug 16 15:28:19 CEST 2011

I have the latest trunk version of roundcube (revision 5070) and I
am having problems importing contacts from Google. I am having the issue
using the regular import in the addressbook from vCard format and also
with the google_contacts plugin. Basically what I am doing is exporting
my contacts from Google into a vCard (.vcf) format file. Then in
roundcube I go to the addressbook, click the import button, select the
vCard file and import. The import results just say that 0 contacts were
imported and nothing ever goes in the address book. I know that this
worked in the past, but I am not sure why it is not working now. Any
ideas or thoughts? Anyone else seeing this? Any work around?

Thanks
for any help!