[RCU] Running without auto-create and restricted identity management

Ben Schmidt mail_ben_schmidt at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 19 13:27:27 CEST 2011

Hi!

I'm interested in running roundcube without user auto-creation. How, then, can I
create the roundcube users? I couldn't find any documentation on this, only the
installer informed me that I would have to do it if I did not enable auto creation.

I'm also interested in restricting identity management for users so they can't
change their email address. However, how can I actually set this up in the first
place? Some of my users have Unix accounts so don't log in using full email
address, so the email address needs to be set explicitly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Ben.