[RCU] Roundcube CAS Plugin

Andreas Cieslak andreas at kado-web.de
Mon Dec 5 11:32:41 CET 2011

Hi List,

i try to install the cas plugin (rc-cas-plugin) from the code.google.com
site.

After copying and modifying the two files cas_authentication.php and
config.inc.php in the /plugins/cas directory, I activated the plugin in the
file ../config/main.inc.php.

But I cannot see any buttons, link or logging of this cas-plugin when I open
the Roundcube Webmail-Page.

Now I want to know, if it is enough to take the two files mentioned above to
run this plugin with phpcas ?

Or is there something urgent missing in my explanation to activate the
plugin properly ?

I am running rc 0.6-stable with the password and vacation plugin. Also
phpcas 1.0.1 and PHP 5.3.3-7 is installed on this machine.

Has anybody some hints?

Regards

Andreas