[RCU] question regarding fieldmap for LDAP addressbook in RC 7

Andreas Dick andudi at gmx.ch
Sat Dec 17 11:26:48 CET 2011

hei Andreas
I am still setting up a wiki page at trac for that issue, but not yet finished.

the easiest would be to use it as in the default config file:
    'street'      => 'street',
    'zipcode'     => 'postalCode',
    'locality'    => 'l',
    'country'     => 'c',
(not as array!)
but since 0.6 you have a plenty of more options:
   'street:home' => 'street',
   'locality:home' => 'l',
   'zipcode:home' => 'postalCode',
   'region:home' => 'st',
   'country:home' => 'c',
   'street:work' => 'workstreet',
   'locality:work' => 'workl',
   'zipcode:work' => 'workpostalCode',
   'region:work' => 'workst',
   'country:work' => 'workc',

or similar, unless that LDAP do not support "work*" from scratch... you have
to check the schema of your server for the correct fields.

Andreas