[RCU] OT: calDAV, cardDAV [WAS: Re: Roundcube 0.7 + calDAV + cardDAV + Online Calendar]

Andreas Dick andudi at gmx.ch
Sun Dec 18 21:08:19 CET 2011

Am Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011, 18.09:26 schrieb Niccolò Belli:
> Il 18/12/2011 17:12, Javier de Miguel Rodriguez ha scritto:
> > Have you tried agendav.org?
>
> It seems nice, but we need a plugin to achieve some kind of roundcube
> integration. Also, the roundcube addreessbook needs to be synced using
> carddav.
I have not tested, but it exists two carddav plugins:
	http://www.crash-override.net/carddav.html
	https://github.com/graviox/Roundcube-CardDAV
found on the plugins wiki page:
	http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Plugin_Repository

for caldav, I think the myroundcube plugins contains a calendar supporting
caldav:
	http://code.google.com/p/myroundcube/

please report your success/problems
thanks