[RCU] Attachements problem

Cyrille Chalier cyrille.chalier at puy-de-dome.cci.fr
Wed Dec 21 15:32:53 CET 2011

Hi all,

I have upgraded my installation from 0.5.4 to 0.7
I have a problem with attachements, users can not see any attachements

In Apache errors I can see :
child pid 19582 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
child pid 19721 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Thanks in advance,
Cyrille

Here is my configuration :
Debian 6.0.3

Pear package
Archive_Tar       1.3.8   stable
Console_Getopt    1.3.1   stable
MDB2              2.5.0b3 beta
MDB2_Driver_mysql 1.5.0b3 beta
Mail_Mime         1.8.2   stable
Mail_mimeDecode   1.5.5   stable
Net_SMTP          1.6.1   stable
Net_Socket        1.0.10  stable
PEAR              1.9.4   stable
Structures_Graph  1.0.4   stable
XML_Util          1.2.1   stable

apache2                                         install
apache2-doc                                     install
apache2-mpm-prefork                             install
apache2-utils                                   install
apache2.2-bin                                   install
apache2.2-common                                install
libapache2-mod-perl2                            install
libapache2-mod-php5                             install
libapache2-mod-python                           install
libapache2-reload-perl                          install
php-mdb2                                        install
php-mdb2-driver-mysql                           install
php-pear                                        install
php5                                            install
php5-cli                                        install
php5-common                                     install
php5-dev                                        install
php5-gd                                         install
php5-intl                                       install
php5-ldap                                       install
php5-mcrypt                                     install
php5-mysql                                      install
php5-suhosin                                    install
[http://www.puy-de-dome.cci.fr/Disclaimer/LGVBasdeMail.jpg] <http://www.les-entreprises-pour-le-tgv.fr>