[RCU] Not seeing JPG attachments

Claudio Kuenzler ck at claudiokuenzler.com
Fri Dec 23 21:49:59 CET 2011

I don't think it has anything to do with the PHP installation itself.

Jess, I suggest you make a complete new installation of Roundcube 0.7, just
for "the fun of it".
Test, if it works with the new installation, without any additional plugins.

[23-Dec-2011 15:55:54] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic
library '/usr/local/php/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/m$

These error messages come from a PHP extension, which couldn't be loaded.
This can cause segfaults of Apache. Don't think this is the main reason
though, as Roundcube still seems to be loaded fine, but you just can't see
the images.
Make sure that the webserver knows how to handle jpg files (check
mime.types).