[RCU] Login with tool virtuser_query don't work

Jörg Sitek - hns Joerg.Sitek at hns-berlin.de
Wed Feb 9 20:59:01 CET 2011

> I have installed roundcube 0.5 and it works very well
>, but at the moment only with the imap login credentials.
> I have another mysql database with all active email addresses and imap login names.
> So i activate the plugin "virtuser_qery" and add the line  ...
> to my main.inc.php file.
> I have also activated the sql logging, but all sql query's i can see goes to the
> roundcube database. my other database would not be asked. :(

okay, hit me. my fault. I misunderstand the plugin until now. It works good. But my problem still alive. I am looking for a sql plugin who looks for the mailbox name if I type in the E-Mail Adress. For Squirrelmail it is virtusertable. Has everybody build the same for roundcube?

Tanks 4 your help :-)