[RCU] attached files lost in 0.5 stable

邓卫华 dengwh at bestcheer.com
Wed Feb 23 09:06:14 CET 2011

Hi,

 That's great, it can display attached files in 0.5.1 . but
it's not dispalied attachment icon in RCU 0.5.1

Deng

wrote:

>> today, i have receive a email,that contains the two docs as
the attached files.(word document), and tha's is a forward message from
my co-wrok. but it can not display the attached files in RCU
0.5STABLE.
> I think it was fixed in 0.5.1, it works for me with
svn-trunk version. However the filenames are broken or sth (the same
with Thunderbird). -- Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak LAN Management
System Developer [http://lms.org.pl [1]] Roundcube Webmail Developer
[http://roundcube.net [2]]
--------------------------------------------------- PGP: 19359DC1 @@ GG:
2275252 @@ WWW: http://alec.pl [3]