[RCU] Emails threads like gmail

Алексей Сундуков public-mail at alekciy.ru
Tue Mar 1 22:43:14 CET 2011

Greate thanks! I turn on "Threads" (in russian interfaсe "Обсуждения"
and I think that this is the wrong translation) in "List view mode"
and now inbox view like gmail. But I not see sending mails in thread,
only incoming mails. RC can view all (in/out) mail in thread? How turn
on thread view by default view for all mail accounts?