[RCU] multiple sent_mbox

Juan Carlos Sanchez juancarlos.sanchez at upm.es
Wed Mar 16 14:40:58 CET 2011

Hello:

Have defined an array of default_hosts

$rcmail_config['default_host'] = array(
         'server1.domain.com' => 'People',
         'server2.domain.com' => 'Staff'
);

In both imap servers default boxes for sent items are different. So I
would like to specify this in main.inc.php.

But $rcmail_config['sent_mbox'] does not look to allow multivalues or
arrays.

Have tried with rcmail_config['include_host_config'] but have found it
is not useful in my case as it does not user IMAP server.

Some advice please on how to define different
$rcmail_config['sent_mbox'] based on IMAP server.

Thanks in advance.

Juan Carlos Sanchez Hernandez
Responsable de  Seguridad y Correo Electronico
Servicio de Planificacion Informatica y Comunicaciones
Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
Rectorado
Avda. Ramiro de Maeztu 7
28040 Madrid