[RCU] Problems with vacation plugin

Andre Tann atann at alphasrv.net
Fri Mar 18 11:25:31 CET 2011

Hello everyone,

I would like to install the vacation plugin on Roundcube 0.5.1, and use
the ftp driver.

The "vacation"-Tab shows up in the settings-section, but when I click on
it, I get the following error:

	CONFIGURATION ERROR

	Vacation plugin: s cannot be opened
	Please read the INSTALL instructions!

In the logs I see something like:

 PHP Error: Vacation plugin: s cannot be opened in
 /srv/www/htdocs/roundcubemail/plugins/vacation/lib/vacationdriver.class.php
 on line 0 (GET /roundcubemail/?_task=settings&_action=plugin.vacation)

Can anyone tell me what's up, and how I can bring the vacation module up
and running?

Thanks for help.

PS: I'm on a suse 11.3 // php5 // apache2 // mysql // postfix // dovecot
--
Andre Tann