[RCU] multiple sent_mbox

Juan Carlos Sanchez juancarlos.sanchez at upm.es
Mon Mar 21 18:32:59 CET 2011

Hello again:

No reply till now. I have tried to find a solution by myself but nothing
found.

Nobody with same problem ???

Thanks.

El 16/03/2011 14:40, Juan Carlos Sanchez escribió:
> Hello:
>
> Have defined an array of default_hosts
>
> $rcmail_config['default_host'] = array(
>           'server1.domain.com' =>  'People',
>           'server2.domain.com' =>  'Staff'
> );
>
> In both imap servers default boxes for sent items are different. So I
> would like to specify this in main.inc.php.
>
> But $rcmail_config['sent_mbox'] does not look to allow multivalues or
> arrays.
>
> Have tried with rcmail_config['include_host_config'] but have found it
> is not useful in my case as it does not user IMAP server.
>
> Some advice please on how to define different
> $rcmail_config['sent_mbox'] based on IMAP server.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Juan Carlos Sanchez Hernandez
Responsable de  Seguridad y Correo Electronico
Servicio de Planificacion Informatica y Comunicaciones
Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
Rectorado
Avda. Ramiro de Maeztu 7
28040 Madrid