[RCU] Feature request: 'include' local config file

Tue Mar 22 12:13:36 CET 2011

I use postfixadmin to maintain my userdb, and it offers the ability to
have all of your modified settings from the main config file
(config.inc.php) in a separate local file, which is then 'included' in
the main config file...

I have found that this makes upgrades much easier, so I'd like to
request that this be made a formal feature with RC...

So, something like an autoinclude for a main.local.php file (if it
exists), where any settings in this file override any settings in
main.inc.php...

I'd also like the ability to define *where* this local config file might
reside... ie, by default look in the current directory (where
main.inc.php is), then, if $local_config_dir (or whatever) is set, look
there (ie, /etc/roundcube)...

Thanks for your consideration...

--

Best regards,