[RCU] Question about hw specs for roundcube

James Allen james at jamesrallen.com
Wed Mar 23 17:50:45 CET 2011

I manage the webmail for UNC Chapel Hill.  We have up to about 1500 concurrent users on our F5 load balancer supporting 45000 webmail users.  Our version is behind due to creating a fork of RC (0.2?) to support our IMAP custom mailbox requirements.  We have 5 apache front ends (running imapproxy) in zones on sun hardware.  We have one mysql server in production and one in hot standby.  We have two openldap servers running in mirromode for the address book data.

James