[RCU] Failed attachments

Arthur Titeica arthur at psw.ro
Wed Mar 30 22:43:35 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 29 March 2011 13:56:36 Arthur Titeica wrote:
>  Hello.
>
>  I use the latest trunk. Ever since about two weeks ago attaching images
>  when composing mail is happening very fast, with no error but in the end
>  some images are only half uploaded while some are OK.
>
>  This is happening in all browsers I could test in Windows and Linux so
>  I suppose it's a server issue. I just don't remember doing anything
>  special on the server or in the rcube config.
>
>  Anybody please with an idea?

Hi guys. I took the time to further investigate this issue. The following were
checked with trunk 4624.
- I double checked postfix, dovecot and amavis config files and logs: nothing
unusual found.
- I disabled amavisd altogheter.
- I disabled all plugins in rcube.

The result is the same: messages reach the recipient truncated. Ex: I attach 7
pngs - only 5 reach the recipient and 1 or 2 of those 5 are corrupted.

The strange thing is that the message that gets saved in the "Sent" folder is
OK - all 7 pngs are there and intact.

Further more mails sent from desktop clients are OK and they pass the very
same path: postfix, amavis + dkim, dovecot

The final test: I "downgraded" rcube to a backup made on 07-feb-2011 (all
plugins enabled) and the messages are sent and received OK.

I need some help please. I've enabled debugging in rcube but I can't see
anything unusual in there.

On request I could send a 'bad' message saved from gmail (the recipient) and
the 'good' message saved by roundcube in the Sent folder.

Thanks!

--
Arthur Titeica
PharmEc Software