[RCU] AddressBook autocomplete

PJ pj_1004 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 02:21:15 CEST 2011

Hi there,

I have an installation of roundcube v0.4.2 which I upgraded in January this year
from v0.3

In the main.inc.php file, I have specified both an 'sql' address book as well as
an 'ldap' addressbook.

When autocompleting, if I select just the 'ldap' addressbook, contacts
autocomplete fine, however when I select the 'sql' option, only the sql contacts
are complete and none of the ldap contacts.

example:

$rcmail_config['address_book_type'] = 'sql';
$rcmail_config['ldap_public']['SCHOOL'] = array(       etc.....
$rcmail_config['autocomplete_addressbooks'] = array('sql', 'SCHOOL');

With this configuration, only the sql address book is auto-completed.

If I specify:
$rcmail_config['address_book_type'] = 'ldap';

then it all works fine except for the fact that there is no Personal Address
book available.

If I specify:
$rcmail_config['autocomplete_addressbooks'] = array('SCHOOL', 'sql');

there is no change

and if I specify:
$rcmail_config['autocomplete_addressbooks'] = array('SCHOOL');

then the weirdest thing happens - it ONLY autocompletes from the sql contacts
still ????

I also tried:
$rcmail_config['autocomplete_addressbooks'] = array('sql', 'ldap');
but this didn't change anything either.

Any thoughts/hints?

Cheers,
PJR