[RCU] Change POP/IMAP/SMTP configuration according to the URL

Salvatore Leone salvatore.leone at isti.cnr.it
Thu May 5 10:53:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

I need to change the configuration according to the URL. Here is a
possible scenario:

1. visiting webmail1.host.com --> horde switching to pop1.host.com and
smtp1.host.com;
2. visiting webmail2.host.com --> horde switching to with pop2.host.com
and smtp2.host.com.

is it possible to access to the different configurations through the
same roundcube installation? Or do I need duplicated installation?

Note: I don't want a dropdown menu of all possible servers.

Regards,
Salvatore

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/NJ/CIZjGFtn/smime.p7s