[RCU] Address Book pane read only - why?

Ivars Strazdiņš ivars.strazdins at gmail.com
Thu May 12 10:27:47 CEST 2011

Hi there,
I have RC with LDAP as 'address book only' running on Gentoo. Perfect.
Now I migrated server to Ubuntu with pretty much the same configuration
and everything works fine except that Address Book pane is completely
read only. All buttons, including navigation buttons are grayed out. I
have more than one page of addresses and I cannot even navigate to see
the latest entries. And I cannot select any of addresses :?
On the other hand, LDAP lookup is working fine, autocomplete works in
e-mail composing pane.
I've searched all around but couldn't find anything like.
Any ideas?
RC is 0.5.2, but underlying software versions on both servers slightly
differs. But both are fresh - Gentoo is current and Ubuntu is 11.04.
Thanks for your time & BR,
Ivars