[RCU] A few issues/problems after upgrading to 0.5.2

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Mon May 16 19:55:12 CEST 2011

Hi there, I have been using roundcube for a very long time and I have recently upgraded to 0.5.2

I have had a few snags along the way.

First:

Every so often I will see a message in my httpd log like this:

[Mon May 16 13:41:25 2011] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare rcube_autoload() (previously declared in /var/www/html/program/include/iniset.php:87) in /var/www/html/program/include/iniset.php on line 116, referer: http://server.net/?_task=mail&_mbox=INBOX&_refresh=1

Does anyone know what this means and how to correct it?

Second,

When I try to modify my settings in my account it pops up with a red box and says:

an error occured while saving...

If I keep clicking the 'save' button over and over eventually it will say "successfully saved".

Start up time for large mailboxes takes a really long time now.

Is there some way to tell it by default to only download the headers it needs to display the first page of results?

thanks,
-Drew