[RCU] A few issues/problems after upgrading to 0.5.2

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Mon May 16 21:28:59 CEST 2011

More information..

[Mon May 16 13:41:25 2011] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare rcube_autoload() (previously declared in /var/www/html/program/include/iniset.php:87) in /var/www/html/program/include/iniset.php on line 116, referer: http://server.net/?_task=mail&_mbox=INBOX&_refresh=1

^^^ that only happens if "compose HTML messages" is set to never on this install, if I switch it to always I can reply and forward messages again.

Does anyone know what would cause this and how to correct it?