[RCU] Server Error on Recipient Field

Jon Reynolds maillist at jcrdevelopments.com
Wed Nov 2 10:11:28 CET 2011

Hello all,

First message to the mailing list. I joined as I have a question.

I just installed the latest Roundcube on my Ubuntu 10,04 LTS Server. I
have used Roundcube before but didn't have this problem before.

The problem is that when I start typing in the recipient box, instead
of the auto-complete function starting to display possible names, I get
a red box at the top with the following message:

     Server Error! (Internal Server Error)

I have installed the google_contacts plugin, but I also had that before
(which worked perfectly, thank you!).

Any ideas where to start looking would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Jon Reynolds