[RCU] Problem with address book

Marcel de Haas marcel at bommelhaas.nl
Thu Nov 3 13:24:00 CET 2011

Hi all,

I'm having some trouble with the address book in RoundCube 0.6. I have
been looking for the answer -of which I'm sure there already is- on
different resources. The problem is as follows. Contacts which are not
in a contactgroup are not displayed in the address book. At first I
thought this was by design, but adding addresses for automatic display
of inline images also stores contacts without a group. This resulted in
a lot of double addresses in the contacts table of the database.
Updating these contacts to be in a contactgroup revealed the addresses
and the images are then shown without a warning. What should I do to fix
this, or rather: where can I find the answer.

Best regards,
Marcel