[RCU] No contact images in address book

Pawel Warowny sysadmin at master.pl
Tue Nov 22 14:04:59 CET 2011

Hi

I've just upgraded from roundcube 5.4 to 6.0.
The upgrading process went without problems through bin/installto.sh
script.
After upgrade everything seems to work fine with one exception - I
can't add image to contact in the address book.
There is just no image after uploading an image file.

During file uploading process I can see errors in apache log file:

[Tue Nov 22 13:42:19 2011] [error] [client X.X.X.X] PHP Fatal error:
Call to undefined function rc_image_content_type() in
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/program/steps/addressbook/show.inc on line 56,
referer: http://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/?_orig_source=0

There are also bunch of zero size files in roundcube temp directory:

-rw------- 1 www-data www-data 0 11-22 13:38 rcmImgConvert8TGMLc
-rw------- 1 www-data www-data 0 11-22 13:37 rcmImgConvertdHeKFE
-rw------- 1 www-data www-data 0 11-22 13:42 rcmImgConvertdxvnxq
-rw------- 1 www-data www-data 0 11-22 13:04 rcmImgConverthV7p2P