[RCU] Version 0.7-beta ready for download

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Wed Nov 23 09:43:05 CET 2011

Hello folks

The development team is proud to announce the next beta release with
new features, fixes and improvements under the hood: we re-implemented
the entire message caching to make mail reading even faster than
before, the message list now supports priority headers and the
integrated spell checker has gained some options and personal
dictionaries. Last but not least one can now save searches in the
address book. And of course lots of bug fixes and small improvements
are included to increase the fun working with Roundcube.

For a complete list of changes see http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog
We recommend to install and test this beta version on a separate
environment until we have polished the stable release.

Cheers,
Thomas