[RCU] Blank Page when hitting roundcube and error in installer

Steve Perkins expendable at sgperkins.org
Wed Sep 7 02:20:06 CEST 2011

This is a PHP error not MySQL.

You just need to increase the max
amount of memory allocated to scripts. Check out the memory_limit
parameter in php.ini

This link also has more information:

http://www.ducea.com/2008/02/14/increase-php-memory-limit/

On Tue, 6
Sep 2011 14:32:43 -0700, behbahani dot net wrote:

> Hi,

installed roundcube 0.5.3 on a shared windows hosting plan about a month
ago and it was working until 6 days ago.

> Since then I am getting
blank screen when hitting the URL that should point to the login screen.
So the login screen is blank. No roundcube log is created within past 6
days and all log entries are older than 6 days. When I hit the installer
URL I receive the following error:

> FATAL ERROR: Allowed memory
size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 98304 bytes) in
D:SITESBEHBAHROUNDCUBEPROGRAMINCLUDEMAIN.INC on line 311

Connection with MySQL database and all user permissions are correct.