[RCU] user IDs in MySQL

Arne Berglund aberglund at lesd.k12.or.us
Fri Sep 9 17:19:03 CEST 2011

On 09/09/11 05:36, Charles Marcus wrote:
> On 2011-09-08 7:59 PM, Jim Pazarena <roundcube at paz.bz> wrote:

>>> http://trac.roundcube.net/browser/trunk/roundcubemail/config/main.inc.php.dist
>>>
>>> line 204
>>
>> I must have been sleeping with both eyes closed to miss this very
>> obvious
>> config option.
>
> Hmmm... when was this added? My main.inc.php file doesn't contain
> this
> option...
>
> I'm assuming I could just add it, but I'm curious why it isn't
> already
> there?
>
> version is 0.4.2 (yes, I need to update to 0.5.4)...

Checking my archived installs, this option was apparently added in the
0.5.x release. Doesn't exist in the 0.4.x releases. I don't think you'll
be able to simply add the config line as I'm certain there are numerous
additions to the program files to enable it. 0.4.x won't know to look
for that config line, even if you added it.

That all said, if I was still on 0.4.x for production use now, I'd hold
off on upgrading until 0.6-stable is released. The addressbook
enhancements in 0.6 are great.

--
Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services