[RCU] Plugin menu not visible

Javier japi76 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 18:58:45 CEST 2011

Hi Terry
I'm using those plugins (using sieverules instead of managesieve, found it
to be better).

managesieve: Maybe a dumb question but, are you sure your imap server
supports sieve?
additional headers: You have control of which headers are added via the
config file in the plugin directory.For instance, my plugin's config.php has

$rcmail_config['additional_message_headers']['X-Originating-IP'] =
$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];

But you may put the header you want to add in that file.

Javier