[RCU] Plugin menu not visible

Terry Carmen terry at cnysupport.com
Mon Sep 19 19:18:02 CEST 2011

 On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 13:58:45 -0300, Javier wrote:

> Hi Terry
> I'm using those plugins (using sieverules instead of managesieve,
> found
> it to be better).

 I'll try sieverules and see if it works.

 The IMAP server does support sieve, since it's currently working with
 Horde.

 I would have expected to see a menu option or button or some sort of
 user interface, so I'm wondering it I have it configured properly, or if
 maybe there is some global setting that disables plugins/

 I'll try the other plugin and see what happens.

 At this point, I'm not sure if plugins are working at all.

 Is there some really simple, bulletproof plugin I can add that does
 something obvious, just so I can verify that the plugin mechanism is
 active?

 Thanks!

 Terry

--