[RCU] 0.5.4 Roundcube display broken with lighttpd

Sahil Tandon sahil at tandon.net
Tue Sep 20 05:09:37 CEST 2011

Hello,

I've searched the archives, google, and posted on the forums.  Trying
here as well as none of the apparent solutions suggested elsewhere are
working.

on apache server, login screen looks OK: http://i52.tinypic.com/f2t2tc.png

on lighttpd server, it looks broken: http://i52.tinypic.com/wgsqde.jpg

Notice missing box and obvious misalignment on the lighttpd screenshot.
Also, upon logging in, the icons and text are misaligned to the point
the site cannot be used.

We need to get RC working on lighttpd, but since there are no errors
being reported in any logs as far as I can tell, I'm a little perplexed
about how to troubleshoot.

Thanks,
--
Sahil Tandon <sahil at tandon.net>