[RCU] 0.5.4 Roundcube display broken with lighttpd

Sahil Tandon sahil at tandon.net
Tue Sep 20 20:31:18 CEST 2011

On Sep 20, 2011, at 2:05 AM, Jorge López Pérez <jorgelp at us.es> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 20/09/11 05:09, Sahil Tandon wrote:
>
>> on apache server, login screen looks OK: http://i52.tinypic.com/f2t2tc.png
>>
>> on lighttpd server, it looks broken: http://i52.tinypic.com/wgsqde.jpg
>>
>> Notice missing box and obvious misalignment on the lighttpd screenshot.
>> Also, upon logging in, the icons and text are misaligned to the point
>> the site cannot be used.
>
>  Looks like CSS rules are not being applied. As Kaz suggested, view the
> page source and try to follow CSS links. Perhaps you have something
> wrong in your lighttpd configuration that doesn't map correctly your
> static files paths as RC [...]

I am able to follow all the css/foo/bar links without incident.  Diffing the two sources is complicated by the fact that the apache server is running a much older RC version, so a diff would be tainted with expected differences due to changes from 0.3.x -> 0.5.x.

Would it be helpful if I posted the problematic address here?  I'm not sure if that violates some sort of mailing list protocol.