[RCU] orphaned entries in roundcube MySQL database

Jim Pazarena roundcube at paz.bz
Fri Sep 23 09:17:23 CEST 2011

 I employed the services of a php programmer to create a routine
 to remove users from roundcube 'completely'.

 This routine also verifies if (perhaps) someone has tried to
 remove a user directly thru phpMyAdmin, and has created
 orphaned records.

 You also can delete any specific roundcube user and all
 related entries easily and cleanly.

 a tarball has been placed on my ftp site. This has been tested
 with both 0.5.1 & 0.5.4... MySQL only.

 While I 'paid' the programmer for this work, I offer the source
 to the roundcube community as my contribution to the furtherance
 of roundcube.

 ftp://ftp.haidagwaii.net/roundcube/