[RCU] How to configure timeout on external http calls

Krishna PMV krishna.pmv at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 11:39:56 CEST 2012

hey,
We are facing a problem with tiny_mc  plugin where users  seems to be
inserting media/images by placing external urls which doesn't seem to
respond for ever. As a result, all our httpd processes are waiting on those
external network calls and affecting rest of the users. We have temporarily
disabled tiny_mc and looking for ways to configure timeout either globally
in roundcube or specifically for this plugin for ALL external http calls
that roundcube makes. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

fyi - we are running :
roundcube-0.6-81336
php-5.2.5-1