[RCU] hide install details 0.8

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Thu Jul 19 13:55:39 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Juan Carlos Sanchez
<juancarlos.sanchez at upm.es> wrote:
> Auto-replying myself:
>
> Just have to edit the /skins/larry/templates/about.html to show any other
> info when using the About tag.

There's a yet undocumented feature that allows you to extend the
contents of the about dialog by creating a file named about.html
within the config folder. You can even add localized versions by
naming them for example about.de_DE.html.

The default contents, including the list of installed plugins should
actually remain in there because some plugins which might be published
under the AGPL license need a place to show a download link (that's a
requirement of the AGPL).

~Thomas