[RCU] Mailing list migration to new host

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Sun Mar 4 15:30:44 CET 2012

Dear subscribers of the Roundcube mailing lists

I'd like to announce the migration of our mailing lists to a new host
which is planned to take place on Monday, March 5th at 3pm GMT.
There's no action required on your side, all subscriptions and
settings will be transferred to the new host. There might be some
delay until all nodes on the net have updated their DNS entries for
lists.roundcube.net and to avoid any loss of messages during that
period, we recommend to suspend posting between 3pm and 9pm GMT on
Monday.

This is also a good occasion to thank Jason at gigo.com for offering
the list hosting for the last couple of years and to Jeroen at
kolab.org to take over.

Best,
Thomas