[RCU] Roundcube 0.8-beta with new skin ready for testing

Sasha Kacanski skacanski at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:13:36 CET 2012

Hi Thomas and all,
I am running svn trunc version of rc!
This is testing infrastructure.
The "larry" theme works well. Especially from the point of view of address
books and email composition.
Plugin issues so far, nothing major but sometimes I get some complains on
the config file locations.

My major concern is to improve speed of screens reloading.
For some reason RC is now taking couple more seconds to load mail screen
(inbox) and in general all oprations are taking at least a 1 to 2 sec more.
this is kind of too long. At the end when I click on compose I receive new
email compose template in 6-7 seconds.
Just too long.
Also memcache (if I change db to memcache:port) in main.inc.php RC will not
start and no log files are written.

I am trying to speed up (cache) or do anything to imporve RC loading of the
svn trunc version screens.
Please advise...
--sasha

--