[RCU] Roundcube 0.8-beta with new skin ready for testing

Sasha Kacanski skacanski at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 18:31:10 CET 2012

No plugin issues so far. I do use only one accounts and that one is working.

larry.png does not exist under skins/images so there is no sample image to
be shown to user when she/he tries to change skin (prefs)

I have large number of folders. To be fair I am going against imap server
that might not be the fastest right now.

I am switching to cyrus and that seems to work better for archive.
I actually have two things going in my RC.

RC is going against two imap servers.
1. imap mail
2. imap archive

I use accounts to allow users to switch between archive and mail in one
session.
I use imapsync to move weekly and monthly email from one to another.

On Address Book wich is public ldap and private sql stuff is working fine.
Problem is when I click on mail button and/or compose
It seems that this is working much better when I am going against archive
wich happens to be latest cyrus imap.
mail as is currently is on citadel and that is slow (painfully slow with RC)
That will change as I will migrate citadel to cyrus.

Can someone point me to caching document so that I know how to setup
exactly caching!

No error logs on the memcache side. RC just want start period.
I can't see to get session to work, period

// Backend to use for session storage. Can either be 'db' (default) or
'memcache'
// If set to memcache, a list of servers need to be specified in
'memcache_hosts'
// Make sure the Memcache extension (http://pecl.php.net/package/memcache)
version >= 2.0.0 is installed
$rcmail_config['session_storage'] = 'db';
//$rcmail_config['session_storage'] = 'memcache';

// Use these hosts for accessing memcached
// Define any number of hosts in the form hostname:port
$rcmail_config['memcache_hosts'] = 'localhost:11211'; // e.g. array(
'localhost:11211', '192.168.1.12:11211' );

if I change to memcache apache will start but RC reports:
SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!

Error No. [604]

no logs on RC side and all logs are enabled + trace mode (8) is in.

on apache side all I get is:

[Mon Mar 05 12:29:06 2012] [notice] Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) DAV/2 PHP/5.3.10
configured -- resuming normal operations

hope this helps ...

--sasha

--
Aleksandar Kacanski