[RCU] Roundcube 0.8-beta with new skin ready for testing

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Mar 6 08:11:14 CET 2012

On 05.03.2012 22:52, Sasha Kacanski wrote:

>> What? There's no such core feature.
>>
>> I am just telling you what pop'ed up as an issue. I am not discussing what
> is a core feature or not.  It is fine with me if no one fixes this, I just
> ran into issue as a user when I switched from larry to default in settings,
> that is all.

My point is that we probably can't help with plugins we don't know. As I
understand now, your point is that larry is slower than default, right?
It's possible, it uses more js code (new code) for interface widgets.
What browser do you use?

> Default sking has png image and larry does not.
> I can fix this on my implementation of RC easily...

Still don't know what image are you talking about.

> You need to give me a cut off threshold.  What do you mean by big number of
> folders.
> On current imap server (citadel) I have max 15 folders. Is that big?

No, more than 100 is a big number here.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak