[RCU] Roundcube 0.8-beta with new skin ready for testing

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Mar 6 15:09:09 CET 2012

On 06.03.2012 14:34, Sasha Kacanski wrote:
> The requested URL /rcube/plugins/settings/skins/larry/images/larry.png was
> not found on this server.

So, it's 'settings' plugin, not ours ;)

> For slowness, I do not think that theme is causing issues at this point.
> RC is slowing down possibly a bit more with larry vs. default but not that
> much. ( I would say  a one second behind)

One second is much, however I cannot confirm any difference. UI init
function takes max. 30-40 ms in Firefox.

> As far as folders are concerned I think we will be way bellow 100 folders.
> This is most likely issue with slow imap server.
> Now memcache is still an issue with RC and I can't figure it out why I
> can't connect to memcache on localhost. I can telenet to it fine.

memcache_hosts should be an array, so:

$rcmail_config['memcache_hosts'] = array('localhost:11211');

also class_exists('Memcache') should return true.

If this doesn't help, you can open a new thread for this.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak